August 20, 2010
The mobile app world moves really fast - here's our overview of some of the most important mobile news.
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt's "Mobile First" Keynote at MWC, Feb 2010
- Nokia has lost round #1 in the Smartphone battle - but will the long awaited Nokia N8 and unknown new Developer Tools regain the lost terrain?
- With their Top Strategy "3 screens + 1 cloud" Microsoft is trying to catch up launching Windows Phone 7 - but will they get there in time?
- Apple claims everything is changed again with iPhone 4 - but except from HD video iPhone 4 doesn't add any real game changers
- Gartner Group gives their view on the Top 10 Consumer Mobile Applications for 2012 - however, many doubt they will hit bulls eye on that one